- Directly across the street from Delaware Park and the Buffalo Zoo is our one bedroom apartment.
- It’s the second floor, rear apartment. It’s exclusive rooftop patio looks out over the large back yard gardens complete with a 3-season room.
- A total overhaul remodel in 2010 gave this unit a brand new kitchen and bath.
- The eat-in kitchen boasts Corian counter-tops, maple hardwood floors, cherry cabinets, and all new energy efficient appliances.
- The bathroom has vaulted ceilings, classy lighting, and marble walls throughout.
- The living room and bedroom have the original wainscot and trim, built in cabinets, and an updated ceiling fan.
- Rent includes-heat, water, one garage space, and a maintained on-site pay laundry
- Pet policy varies but no dogs larger than 30 lbs, and cats must be spayed/neutered. All pets must have current vaccinations and City Licenses.
- You must be Clean, Quiet and non smoking (of anything)
- First month rent and security deposit are required. Additional pet deposit required if applicable.
There are only 4 units in this house, and the other people here are great neighbors.
If you’re a good person, then we’d love to meet with you!
There is no fee, but anyone interested must fill out an application.
Please email [email protected] (or call 716/8558100) to set up an appointment for viewing.