It is being called an epidemic by the C.D.C. across the USA.
Prescription pill abuse is the number one drug problem in Western New York.
Check your medicine cabinet today, and… Drive in…drop off…9/29/12 between 10am and 2 pm…no questions asked.
32 locations in WNY. What are you waiting for?
Keep unneeded, unwanted medications out your childrens hands.
Saturday September 29 is National Prescripton Drop off Day. It will run from 10am-2pm. There are locations in all WNY counties which you can access HERE. They will be accepting all medications: prescription and over-the-counter from residential homes.
For your convienience we are posting those located in Erie County below:
- Bertrand Chaffee Hospital
224 East Main St SpringVille NY
- Buffalo State College
1300 Elmwood Ave. Lot “C”, Buffalo, NY 14222
- Buffalo & Erie County Botanical Gardens,
- 2655 South Park Ave., Buffalo, NY 14218
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
1540 Maple Road Williamsville
- Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- 2950 Elmwood Ave Kenmore NY
- Mercy Ambulatory Care Center
3669 Southwestern Blvd Orchard Park NY
- North Collins Police Department,
10543 Main St., North Collins NY 14111
- Sisters of Charity, St. Joseph’s Campus
2605 Harlem Road Cheektowaga NY
- Twin District Volunteer Fire Company
4999 William St Lancaster NY
- West Herr Collision Center
5140 Camp Road @ Thruway Exit 57 Hamburg NY
- West Seneca Senior Center
460 Seneca St West Seneca NY
- Grand Island Town Hall
2255 BaseLine Road Grand Island NY