Diddy’s ex texted his chief of staff about threats

Editor’s Note: This story contains discussions of rape or sexual assault that may be disturbing. Reader discretion is advised. If you or someone you know has been sexually assaulted, you can find help and discreet resources on the National Sexual Assault Hotline website or by calling 1-800-656-4673.

(NewsNation) —Texts presented by a paralegal from the prosecutor’s office from Sean “Diddy” Combs’ ex-girlfriend to his chief of staff revealed the music mogul threatened to release sex tapes of his former partner. 

Prosecutors called paralegal Ananya Sankar Monday as a summary witness, which is used to truncate evidence. Sankar read aloud numerous text messages that jurors hadn’t previously heard from Comb’s ex who has testified under the pseudonym “Jane.” 

In the texts, Jane complained to his chief of staff, Kristina Khorram, about his threats to release explicit videos of her having sex with other men.

She wrote, “(Combs) just threatened me about my sex tapes that he has on two phones. He said he would send them to my baby daddy.”

The text came about a month after Combs settled a civil suit with his former partner, Casandra “Cassie” Ventura.  

Jane noted that she didn’t typically involve Khorram in such matters, but said she needed help because Combs was having one of his “evil-ass psychotic bipolar” episodes and, along with threatening her, was saying he’d call the police on her.

Jane also told Khorram that she was heavily drugged in the tapes.

Prior to that, Jane told Combs that she felt he exploited her with their “dark and humiliating lifestyle.” She wrote that for the three years they were together, she felt confused by their relationship. 

Jane testified for nearly a week during the trial, telling jurors that she felt compelled to participate in days-long “hotel nights” where she engaged in sexual events with others. 

The evidence comes in the sixth week of his federal criminal trial. 

Combs has pleaded not guilty to one count of racketeering conspiracy, two counts of sex trafficking and two counts of transportation to engage in prostitution.

The Associated Press contributed to this story.

Related articles

🚨Trump’s TOP Commander CRACKS UNDER PRESSURE!!!!

MeidasTouch host Ben Meiselas reports on CENTCOM...

Ted Cruz’s inadvertent admission on Fox News brutally mocked by observers



Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) was brutally mocked by political analysts and observers after he made an inadvertent admission during an interview on Fox News.

Cruz joined Fox News host Sean Hannity for an interview on Monday, where the two discussed the potential impact of the upcoming midterm elections. Cruz pointed out that Democrats like Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) want to pass policies that could stifle entrepreneurial growth in America. However, Cruz may have told too much of the truth in making that point, according to some analysts.

"By the way, AOC also said it is impossible for someone to earn a billion dollars," Cruz said. "Which, look, I recognize for her, given she was a bartender, that is probably true. No disrespect to bartenders. Bartenders are an honorable profession. But she went from that to being a government employee and a parasite sucking on the taxpayer."

Some political analysts and observers called out Cruz for the notable phrase he included in his answer.

"Ted Cruz just called himself a parasite sucking on the taxpayer," Hemant Mehta, a former "Jeopardy!" champion, posted on X.

"Love him calling himself a parasite," comedian Sam Weber posted on X.

"Ted Cruz seems to have forgotten what he is, and what he was," John F. Clark, professor emeritus of media studies at the University of Kentucky, posted on X. "He’s never done anything but go to school, do some lawyering, and then go to work for the government. We need more bartenders and fewer lawyers in Congress."

Unpack the Funny, Surreal and Strange in US Politics and Culture With Us

As some of you may have seen on Saturday, we’ve made some changes to our Weekender newsletter. We want to...