LIVE: MAGA gets UNCOVERED as Trump Shutdown BACKFIRES BADLY


On today’s UNCOVERED Anthony & Ron discuss Pam Bondi’s cringeworthy performance at the Senate Judiciary Committee. Plus, Trump’s shutdown continues as his troops turn on citizens in peaceful cities. And is Stephen Miller secretly burning down the U.S. whilst Trump plays golf?

SHOPIFY: Sign up for your one-dollar-per-month trial and start selling today at https://shopify.comn/uncovered

True Classics: Upgrade your wardrobe and save on @trueclassic at https://trueclassic.com/UNCOVERED! #trueclassicpod

Former Federal Prosecutor Ron Filipkowski and British journalist Anthony Davis expose the epidemic of false propaganda pushing Republican politics to the extreme far-right. A new episode every Wednesday.

Remember to subscribe to ALL the MeidasTouch Network Podcasts:
MeidasTouch: https://www.meidastouch.com/tag/meidastouch-podcast
Legal AF: https://www.meidastouch.com/tag/legal-af
MissTrial: https://meidasnews.com/tag/miss-trial
The PoliticsGirl Podcast: https://www.meidastouch.com/tag/the-politicsgirl-podcast
The Influence Continuum: https://www.meidastouch.com/tag/the-influence-continuum-with-dr-steven-hassan
Mea Culpa with Michael Cohen: https://www.meidastouch.com/tag/mea-culpa-with-michael-cohen
The Weekend Show: https://www.meidastouch.com/tag/the-weekend-show
Burn the Boats: https://www.meidastouch.com/tag/burn-the-boats
Majority 54: https://www.meidastouch.com/tag/majority-54
Political Beatdown: https://www.meidastouch.com/tag/political-beatdown
On Democracy with FP Wellman: https://www.meidastouch.com/tag/on-democracy-with-fpwellman
Uncovered: https://www.meidastouch.com/tag/maga-uncovered
Coalition of the Sane: https://meidasnews.com/tag/coalition-of-the-sane

Related articles

Kash Patel faces deadline to swat down ‘inherently plausible’ drinking allegations



FBI Director Kash Patel has five days to respond to a motion arguing his own public record proves The Atlantic's drinking allegations are 'inherently plausible.'

Judge Emmet G. Sullivan set the Aug. 17 deadline after granting a joint extension request, according to the court docket. The Atlantic filed its motion to dismiss on July 27.

The Atlantic's April story, "The FBI Director is MIA," reported that Patel drank to excess, missed work, and posed a national-security risk. Patel called it false and sued for $250 million.

"Print it, all false, I'll see you in court—bring your checkbook," Patel told the magazine through his spokesman before it published.

The Atlantic's lawyers argue Patel cannot meet the legal standard required of public officials in defamation cases. That standard — called actual malice — requires proof that a publisher knew a story was false or strongly suspected it was, according to the filing.

"The Complaint does not come close to satisfying this demanding constitutional standard," the filing said. "It does not allege a single fact showing that any statement in the Article is false, much less that Defendants had 'serious doubts' or 'actual knowledge of falsity' for any of these statements."

The filing goes further, arguing Patel's own public behavior undercuts his suit, according to the motion.

"The Article itself shows that the Allegedly Defamatory Statements are not implausible," the filing said, "but rather inherently plausible."

The filing said reporter Sarah Fitzpatrick spoke to more than two dozen sources, according to the motion. They included current and former FBI officials, members of Congress, and hospitality workers.

Six sources confirmed that briefings had to be rescheduled because of Patel's alcohol-fueled nights, the motion said.

Nine sources confirmed he panicked when a computer malfunction led him to believe he had been fired, according to the filing.

The story described officials telling Fitzpatrick that Patel's security detail had difficulty waking him on multiple occasions, and that a request was made for specialized breaching equipment — tools normally used by SWAT teams — because he was unreachable behind locked doors, according to the filing.

The filing noted that Patel's drinking was already a matter of public record before the story ran.

In February, Patel was filmed chugging beer in the U.S. men's Olympic hockey team's locker room in Milan. FBI headquarters was simultaneously managing a cartel violence outbreak in Mexico, CNN reported.

Days after The Atlantic published, a 2005 letter from Patel's Florida Bar application — obtained by The Intercept — disclosed he had been arrested twice on alcohol-related charges, once for public intoxication in 2001 and once for public urination after leaving a bar in 2005.

The story's fallout reached Capitol Hill the following month, according to Senate records.

At a May budget hearing, Patel agreed to take an alcohol use disorders test after Sen. Chris Van Hollen (D-MD) demanded it. Patel called the allegations "a total farce."

The Atlantic suit is the latest in a long line, according to the motion.

A federal judge in Texas dismissed Patel's defamation suit against MS NOW analyst Frank Figliuzzi the day after Patel filed against The Atlantic. The judge called Figliuzzi's comment about Patel's nightclub visibility "rhetorical hyperbole."

None of Patel's five defamation suits has succeeded, according to the filing.

Patel's response is due Aug. 17. The Atlantic's reply is due Aug. 31.

From discovery to company

A growing volume of UB research is finding its...

🚨 NORAD COMMANDER gives URGENT WARNING on Trump!!!

MeidasTouch host Ben Meiselas reports on the...

Another MAGA Republican calls for Max Miller to get lost



Ohio Sen. Jon Husted turned his back on embattled Rep. Max Miller after spending the past week dodging the domestic violence allegations embroiling his fellow MAGA Republican.

Husted, a Republican, repeatedly declined to answer reporters' questions and, at one point, reportedly stared off when pressed. That changed Thursday, when he called for the one-time ally to get lost.

In a statement posted to X, Husted said Miller should abandon his campaign and leave office.

"Anyone who commits domestic violence is not fit to serve in Congress," Husted wrote, adding that Miller would be making the right decision by stepping aside as a candidate and resigning to focus on the best interest of his daughter.

Husted, appointed last year to fill JD Vance's Senate seat, had touted Miller's endorsement of his own campaign as recently as February. He now becomes the second Ohio Republican senator to push Miller toward the exits, joining Bernie Moreno — the father of Miller's ex-wife, Emily Moreno.

The allegations, drawn from divorce and police records, include Moreno's claims that Miller threw her against a wall, held a gun to her head and threw hot water at her, with later filings raising alarm over the couple's 2-year-old daughter. Miller denies all of it.

"I categorically deny abusing my former wife," he said in a video, insisting no court or agency has substantiated the claims. He has not been criminally charged, and a county prosecutor declined to pursue the case, citing insufficient evidence.

Miller requested a House Ethics Committee review of himself and has refused to quit even as Trump privately signaled the race looks tough, and the ballot deadline closed in. Beyond Rep. Jim Jordan, who called Miller a good man, Ohio Republicans have mostly stayed silent.

Governor Hochul Highlights Distribution of Over $216M in Food Assistance to More Than 1.8M Children

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARQXIEI2p3c No child should go hungry. We’re...