Fed Up Vet DELIVERS BLOW to Trump WAR PLAN


Ken Harbaugh examines the Trump administration’s emerging doctrine of coercive “gangster” foreign policy, from forced regime change in Venezuela to reported pressure on Mexico to allow U.S. troops to fight cartels on its soil. In part two of his conversation with Army veteran and Vets Fighting Fascism founder Kris Goldsmith, Ken digs into why history shows that intelligence sharing and support for local forces works—and why American boots on the ground in Mexico would be a catastrophic mistake.

Read Sebastian’s article here: https://open.substack.com/pub/sebastianjunger/p/the-future-of-warfare?utm_campaign=post-expanded-share&utm_medium=post%20viewer

Subscribe to Ken’s Substack here: https://thekenharbaughshow.substack.com

Follow “Battle Buddies” on the VALOR Media Network: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC5DhDrygxhreAKZQIb1nOKPP8HulIZas&si=mjvZJmQeX1jDRMCj

Visit https://meidasplus.com for more!

MeidasTouch relies on SnapStream to record, watch, monitor, and clip the news. Get a FREE TRIAL of SnapStream by clicking here: https://go.snapstream.com/affiliate/meidastouch/meidasnews?utm_campaign=4490308-affiliate2025&utm_content=customerpartner

Support the MeidasTouch Network: https://patreon.com/meidastouch
Add the MeidasTouch Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-meidastouch-podcast/id1510240831
Buy MeidasTouch Merch: https://store.meidastouch.com

Follow MeidasTouch on Twitter: https://twitter.com/meidastouch
Follow MeidasTouch on Facebook: https://facebook.com/meidastouch
Follow MeidasTouch on Instagram: https://instagram.com/meidastouch
Follow MeidasTouch on TikTok: https://tiktok.com/@meidastouch

Related articles

Fox’s Jennifer Griffin Says ‘Very Few Answers’ Given On How Trump Can Reopen The Strait of Hormuz

"On Capitol Hill: political posturing, stonewalling, and anger, but very few answers about how to open the Strait of Hormuz"

The post Fox’s Jennifer Griffin Says ‘Very Few Answers’ Given On How Trump Can Reopen The Strait of Hormuz first appeared on Mediaite.

New DOJ order ‘forever bars’ US from tax claims against Trump family



The Department of Justice has issued an order permanently barring the United States from pursuing any tax claims or other legal actions against President Donald Trump, his family, his trusts, and his companies, according to a Justice Department document signed Tuesday by Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche.

The order, issued in connection with the settlement of Trump v. Internal Revenue Service, stated, "The United States RELEASES, WAIVES, ACQUITS, and FOREVER DISCHARGES" the plaintiffs and is "FOREVER BARRED and PRECLUDED from prosecuting or pursuing, any and all claims, counterclaims, causes of action, appeals, or requests for any relief" against Trump or related parties.

The settlement agreement had already created what the DOJ calls Trump's "Anti-Weaponization Fund," a $1.776 billion taxpayer-funded pot to compensate people who claim they were politically targeted by previous administrations.

The barred claims include anything that "have been or could have been asserted" against the plaintiffs arising from three categories: matters raised or that could have been raised in the case or pending agency claims; "Lawfare and/or Weaponization"; or "any matters currently pending or that could be pending (including tax returns filed before the Effective Date) before Defendants or other agencies or departments."

The order was first flagged by CBS News reporter Scott MacFarlane.

During testimony on Tuesday, Blanche defended the $1.776 billion fund and was accused of still acting as Trump's personal attorney.

MeidasTouch wrote in reaction, "Trump's personal attorney is at it again."