Sports

Tre’Davious White Talks Returning To The Bills! | Buffalo Bills

Buffalo Bills cornerback Tre’Davious White met with the media on Tuesday, April 22nd. Topics included: Returning to the Bills and reuniting with...

Buffalo Bills Sign CB Tre’Davious White To A One-Year Contract! | Highlight Tape #NFL #Shorts

Watch highlights from Tre'Davious White's career with the Buffalo Bills. The Bills' CB signed a 1-year contract to return. Subscribe to the Buffalo...

Buffalo Bills Sign CB Tre’Davious White To A One-Year Contract! | Highlight Tape

Watch highlights from Tre'Davious White's career with the Buffalo Bills. The Bills' CB signed a 1-year contract to return. Subscribe to the Buffalo...

Bills Players Are Back at One Bills Drive! | Buffalo Bills

Josh Allen, Khalil Shakir, and members of the 2025 Buffalo Bills report for the offseason program on Monday, April 21st. Subscribe to the...

“I Let My Actions Speak First” | Tage Thompson At Buffalo Sabres End-Of-Season Media Availability

Buffalo Sabres forward Tage Thompson spoke to the media on April 18, 2025 for his end-of-season media availability. Thompson spoke about the...
Buffalo
overcast clouds
67.8 ° F
69.3 °
64.9 °
85%
5.7mph
93%
Wed
77 °
Thu
81 °
Fri
80 °
Sat
73 °
Sun
68 °

Trump ditched cabinet secretaries as ‘sacrificial lambs’ on decoy plane: NYT



President Donald Trump left his cabinet secretaries and top advisers on a plane threatened by Iran while he moved to safety, The New York Times reported.

Air Force One was targeted by Iran as he left a NATO summit in Turkey, but reports are surfacing that Trump switched planes by hiding in a catering cart. However, the latest reporting by The Times reveals Trump also ditched Secretary of State Marco Rubio and Treasury Secretary Scott Bessent, and traveling press, who were "kept in the dark."

Two anonymous officials told Times reporter Maggie Haberman that Stephen Miller, Trump's top domestic policy adviser, and Steven Cheung, the White House communications director, were also left on the threatened decoy plane. Trump meanwhile left Ankara, Turkey, aboard a C-32A military jet.

According to Haberman's reporting, Rubio knew about the threat from Iran and that he was traveling on a plane that had been targeted for an attack. However, it's unclear if other top White House officials knew about the threat too.

The anonymous officials who spoke with Haberman said that at least some of the White House staff who also left on the endangered plane were unaware of the threat.

A White House spokesman didn't respond to a request from The Times for comment about the discussion to decide who would be left on the threatened plane and who would be whisked to safety with Trump.

The New York Times's reporting did, however, include a comment from Andrew Marlowe, the Hollywood screenwriter of the 1997 Harrison Ford thriller "Air Force One."

Marlowe told The Times that even though the Secret Service was trying to keep Trump safe, the optics of the reporting that has been coming out don't make him look good.

"Now real life isn't a movie, but given the circumstances, I'm not sure I could ever script a moment like that for a heroic main character," Marlowe said. "If the threat were that great, it's hard to imagine the audience rooting for any character who would trade his own safety by treating the remaining civilians onboard as potential sacrificial lambs, especially without their informed consent."

Ralph Norman Doesn’t Completely Embarrass Himself

Late-Sen. Lindsey Graham’s (R-SC) sister Sen. Darline Graham Nordone (R-SC) and Rep. Ralph Norman (R-SC) will both advance to an...

Even some progressives are happy about Hong’s loss

The movement had been riding high off a string of primary victories this cycle. But Francesca Hong’s loss Wednesday led to an immediate round of finger-pointing.