New lead in Chance Englebert disappearance case

(NewsNation) — There has been an update in the case of missing Wyoming man Chance Englebert.

The former rodeo star went missing in Gering, Nebraska, five years ago and has not been seen since, leaving behind his wife and young son.

A new lead places Englebert two miles from where he was last seen on surveillance footage on the evening of July 6, 2019.

Two tips have come through with a convenience store clerk who interacted with a man fitting Englebert’s description.

Private investigator Ryan Daniel told “NewsNation Live” that the lead confirmed Englebert was walking out in the storm and having a tense conversation while at the back of the store. The man alleged to be Englebert purchased a drink and tobacco.

“If he did leave the store between 8:30 and 9 p.m. that night, that would put him down there in that area, which we believe – not only the area of incident, but the area of time,” Daniel said. “Chance’s disappearance is focused on between nine and 9:15 p.m.”

A second lead is also being explored after a witness contacted the tip line saying two women in their mid-20s were seen in a state of panic and attempted to stop traffic in the vicinity Englebert had previously been, before being picked up by a truck.

“According to an additional witness that was there — so, now we have two witnesses — these two females appeared to know who the driver of the truck was and they got inside,” Daniel added.

“We think possibly they may have seen Chance, they may have seen somebody out that night. That timeframe and where Chance was when he went missing, we need to narrow down.”

Despite the new leads, much is still unknown about why and how Englebert vanished. Daniel believes foul play could be behind it.

“Of course, in my line of work, we never rule anything out. It’s unfortunate but foul play is still on the table, yes.”

Related articles

New DOJ order ‘forever bars’ US from tax claims against Trump family



The Department of Justice has issued an order permanently barring the United States from pursuing any tax claims or other legal actions against President Donald Trump, his family, his trusts, and his companies, according to a Justice Department document signed Tuesday by Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche.

The order, issued in connection with the settlement of Trump v. Internal Revenue Service, stated, "The United States RELEASES, WAIVES, ACQUITS, and FOREVER DISCHARGES" the plaintiffs and is "FOREVER BARRED and PRECLUDED from prosecuting or pursuing, any and all claims, counterclaims, causes of action, appeals, or requests for any relief" against Trump or related parties.

The settlement agreement had already created what the DOJ calls Trump's "Anti-Weaponization Fund," a $1.776 billion taxpayer-funded pot to compensate people who claim they were politically targeted by previous administrations.

The barred claims include anything that "have been or could have been asserted" against the plaintiffs arising from three categories: matters raised or that could have been raised in the case or pending agency claims; "Lawfare and/or Weaponization"; or "any matters currently pending or that could be pending (including tax returns filed before the Effective Date) before Defendants or other agencies or departments."

The order was first flagged by CBS News reporter Scott MacFarlane.

During testimony on Tuesday, Blanche defended the $1.776 billion fund and was accused of still acting as Trump's personal attorney.

MeidasTouch wrote in reaction, "Trump's personal attorney is at it again."

Eric Trump Brags About New Trump Tower He Says Will Be ‘Tallest Building’ in Former Soviet Republic

First Son Eric Trump bragged Monday that the Trump Organization would be building a tower in Tbilisi, Georgia that he said would be the "tallest building" in the former Soviet Republic.

The post Eric Trump Brags About New Trump Tower He Says Will Be ‘Tallest Building’ in Former Soviet Republic first appeared on Mediaite.

Trump PANICS as he FEARS HIS Life THREATENED by IRAN?!!

MeidasTouch host Ben Meiselas reports on Donald...

Did Trump say, ‘Nobody knows God better than me’? Don’t be fooled

Social media users shared a screenshot allegedly showing that President Donald Trump posted the quote on Truth Social.