Around Our Network
Joe Brady: “It’s A Test For Us Every Week” | Buffalo Bills
Relive The Buffalo Bills Wild Card Victory Over Denver Broncos | Mini Movie
Sean McDermott: “Heck Of An Opponent, Heck Of A Challenge” | Buffalo Bills
“You Can’t Be Comfortable” | Rasmus Dahlin After Buffalo Sabres Loss To Seattle Kraken
Sunday News: New owners ready Nietzsche’s for next generation of music lovers
Governor Hochul Proposes Funding for Universal Healthy School Meals
Josh Allen Speaks After Bills OTAs | Buffalo Bills
DOJ’s ‘Anti-Weaponization’ Slush Fund Creates a ‘Profound Loophole’ in the Congressional Appropriations Process
“Staggering Corruption”: Rep. Raskin on Trump’s $10B IRS Lawsuit, Stock Trades & Family Business
Fox’s Jennifer Griffin Says ‘Very Few Answers’ Given On How Trump Can Reopen The Strait of Hormuz
"On Capitol Hill: political posturing, stonewalling, and anger, but very few answers about how to open the Strait of Hormuz"
The post Fox’s Jennifer Griffin Says ‘Very Few Answers’ Given On How Trump Can Reopen The Strait of Hormuz first appeared on Mediaite.
New DOJ order ‘forever bars’ US from tax claims against Trump family

The Department of Justice has issued an order permanently barring the United States from pursuing any tax claims or other legal actions against President Donald Trump, his family, his trusts, and his companies, according to a Justice Department document signed Tuesday by Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche.
The order, issued in connection with the settlement of Trump v. Internal Revenue Service, stated, "The United States RELEASES, WAIVES, ACQUITS, and FOREVER DISCHARGES" the plaintiffs and is "FOREVER BARRED and PRECLUDED from prosecuting or pursuing, any and all claims, counterclaims, causes of action, appeals, or requests for any relief" against Trump or related parties.
The settlement agreement had already created what the DOJ calls Trump's "Anti-Weaponization Fund," a $1.776 billion taxpayer-funded pot to compensate people who claim they were politically targeted by previous administrations.
The barred claims include anything that "have been or could have been asserted" against the plaintiffs arising from three categories: matters raised or that could have been raised in the case or pending agency claims; "Lawfare and/or Weaponization"; or "any matters currently pending or that could be pending (including tax returns filed before the Effective Date) before Defendants or other agencies or departments."
The order was first flagged by CBS News reporter Scott MacFarlane.
During testimony on Tuesday, Blanche defended the $1.776 billion fund and was accused of still acting as Trump's personal attorney.
MeidasTouch wrote in reaction, "Trump's personal attorney is at it again."

