The most surprising race of the night turned out to be SD63 where Tim Kennedy holds a 271 vote lead over Betty Jean Grant. Grant will ask for an official recount in the coming days.
In other key races:
- Mike Amodeo won handedly over Chuck Swanick. Swanick will be on the ballot as the endorsed conservative candidate.
- Mark Grisanti held strong against Kevin Stocker.
- Sean Ryan came out on top over Kevin Gaughan
- David DePietro won by a slight margin in A147. He will face Christina Abt in November
- George Maziarz won big despite the push from Paladino and Rus Thompson
- Stefan Mychajliw won the Independence line after a push from Democratss to steal that line was unsuccessful
- Christina Abt adds the Independence Line to her credentials
Another interesting stat of the night… Ray Walters holds a three point lead in the IP primary.
THREE votes. Who ever said your vote doesn’t matter?