I present to you my final mock draft. I've been following the draft for a long time, and I can tell you I can't remember a draft so unpredictable. It's going to be downright crazy Thursday Night. This mock draft is presented to you without trades. The Draft this Thursday however will have plenty of them. The trading could start as high as the third pick with the Oakland Raiders. The last mock I had Matt Barkley to Buffalo. Let's see if that stands today.
1. Kansas City: Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M: No change here, however if Eric Fisher ended up here, it wouldn't shock me.
2. Jacksonville: Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan: I think Jacksonville grabs a QB in the 2nd or 3rd rounds. If Fisher goes #1, Joeckel lands here.
3. Oakland: Sharrif Floyd, DT, Florida: Oakland is looking to move out of here. Miami, San Diego is a good bet. A tackle needy team.
4. Philadelphia: Dion Jordan, OLB, Oregon: Jordan could go high as #2. Chip Kelly takes his former player.
5. Detroit: Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama: I'm seeing him as high as #2 and as low in the 15-20 range. Lions are desperate for secondary help.
6. Cleveland: Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU: Look, I don't think Lebron will re-sign with Cleveland in 2014, but if they re-hire Mike Brown you can bet it never will happen.
7. Arizona: Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma: The most versatile lineman in the draft will be a nice help for Carson Palmer.
8. Buffalo: Ryan Nassib, QB, Syracuse. Or Matt Barkley, but I think it will be Nassib. The Jets will have 3 picks before Buffalo picks again, and they are for sure to grab a QB with one of those picks. I don't think Buffalo can risk either moving down too far, or passing on a QB at 8. Nassib knows the coaches and the offense. In the end, I just can't see how Marrone could let him pass. I'm saying Nassib, but don't sleep on Barkley either.
9. NY Jets: Barkevious Mingo, OLB LSU: The best name ever.
10. Tennessee: Jonathan Cooper, OG, UNC: I like Warmack better as a prospect, but Cooper is on the rise as of late.
11. San Diego: Chance Warmack, OG Alabama: Look for San Diego to move up for a tackle, or if Lane Johnson falls here, he'll go here.
12. Miami: Tank Carradine, DE, Florida St: Another trade up contender. Carradine blew up at his workout & would be a nice fit for Miami who needs help on the edge
13. NY Jets: D.J. Hayden, CB, Houston: There is always one guy who is drafted in Round 1 and people go "Woah!" .. DJ Hayden. Remember this name.
14. Carolina: Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas: Defensive Tackle is also an option, but my Panthers fan friend on twitter (@bengoodfella) says they need Safety help. Also, give him a follow.
15. New Orleans: Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah: BPA selection here for New Orleans. If he falls this low, they would have to.
16. St Louis: Tavon Austin, WR, WVU: My favorite player in this years draft. Sam Bradford needs help with the loss of Brandon Gibson.
17. Pittsburgh: Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia: Perfect fit.
18. Dallas: Sylvester Williams, DT, UNC: Dallas is going back to a 4-3 defense, and Sly Williams is the perfect fit for what Monte Kiffin is looking for in his defense.
19. NY Giants: Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri: BPA selection here for NYG. Can go as high as 14 to Carolina.
20. Chicago: Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington: My reading on the Bears told me they maybe leaning towards CB even with the dynamic duo of Tim Jennings & Charles Tillman.
21. Cincinnati: Arthur Brown, LB, Kansas St: Pound for pound the best LB in this draft.
22. St Louis: Jonathan Cyprien, SS, Florida International: 2-3 weeks ago I thought he'd be there at 41 for Buffalo. This kid could be something special.
23. Minnesota: Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee: Ponder needs another threat to go along with Greg Jennings & Kyle Rudolph.
24. Indianapolis: Xavier Rhodes, CB, FSU: Pass rusher is also a big need, but Rhodes is too talented to pass.
25. Minnesota: Manti Te'o, LB, Notre Dame: This has been gaining a lot of steam as of late.
26. Green Bay: Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame: Eifert would be a steal at this spot. No matter where he goes, he'll be the best TE in football in 3 years.
27. Houston: Geno Smith, QB WVU: Would be a nice project for a team like Houston. I'm just not as high on Geno as I once was. I think Nassib & Barkley will be better in the NFL.
28. Denver: Bjoern Werner, DE FSU: Losing Elvis Dumervil opens up a need. Playing opposite of Von Miller will help Werner.
29. New England: Datone Jones, DE UCLA: Pass rushers are always a wanted commodity in the league.
30. Atlanta: Damontre Moore, DE, Texas A&M: At 20-years-old, will take some time, but he could be a solid player with years of production for Atlanta.
31. San Francisco: Matt Elam, SS, Florida: Dashon Goldson is in Tampa. Elam will be the replacement.
32. Baltimore: Kevin Minter, ILB, LSU: Welcome to Baltimore Kevin, now go and do what Ray Lewis did.
2nd Round: I'll spare us picks 33-40 and get right to what I think Buffalo does. After getting their QB with the 8th pick, there are a lot of ways Buffalo can go in round two. WR, DE, CB and OL are all needs.
I think Buffalo goes WR with the pick #41 and the pick will be Robert Woods, WR, USC.
At 6'1. 201 lbs, I think Woods would fit nicely with the look they are going for on offense. Played in a pro style system at USC, and is a great route runner. With Stevie's move inside, Woods and TJ Graham would make a nice pair on the outside.