If getting lost in Maleficent’s castle sounds fun to you, we may have bad news.
Related articles
Imagining new possibilities from the inside out at historic Richardson Olmsted Campus
Senate Standing Committee on Health – 05/19/2026
New DOJ order ‘forever bars’ US from tax claims against Trump family

The Department of Justice has issued an order permanently barring the United States from pursuing any tax claims or other legal actions against President Donald Trump, his family, his trusts, and his companies, according to a Justice Department document signed Tuesday by Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche.
The order, issued in connection with the settlement of Trump v. Internal Revenue Service, stated, "The United States RELEASES, WAIVES, ACQUITS, and FOREVER DISCHARGES" the plaintiffs and is "FOREVER BARRED and PRECLUDED from prosecuting or pursuing, any and all claims, counterclaims, causes of action, appeals, or requests for any relief" against Trump or related parties.
The settlement agreement had already created what the DOJ calls Trump's "Anti-Weaponization Fund," a $1.776 billion taxpayer-funded pot to compensate people who claim they were politically targeted by previous administrations.
The barred claims include anything that "have been or could have been asserted" against the plaintiffs arising from three categories: matters raised or that could have been raised in the case or pending agency claims; "Lawfare and/or Weaponization"; or "any matters currently pending or that could be pending (including tax returns filed before the Effective Date) before Defendants or other agencies or departments."
The order was first flagged by CBS News reporter Scott MacFarlane.
During testimony on Tuesday, Blanche defended the $1.776 billion fund and was accused of still acting as Trump's personal attorney.
MeidasTouch wrote in reaction, "Trump's personal attorney is at it again."
Eric Trump Brags About New Trump Tower He Says Will Be ‘Tallest Building’ in Former Soviet Republic
First Son Eric Trump bragged Monday that the Trump Organization would be building a tower in Tbilisi, Georgia that he said would be the "tallest building" in the former Soviet Republic.
The post Eric Trump Brags About New Trump Tower He Says Will Be ‘Tallest Building’ in Former Soviet Republic first appeared on Mediaite.

